Thursday, July 12, 2012

I suck at blogging

I sorta kinda wanna blog & really don't, all at the same time.

I have "blog" down on my weekly "to do" list, but then I push it back behind, say, work which makes me money or running errands or writing to my adoptees* in Afghanistan. I have two, one who has less than two months left in the sand, the other has less than three. One I email almost daily and hope to keep in touch with once he's back stateside, the other is deployed in a remote area and I haven't heard from him yet, if I do at all.

But back to the topic, blogging and sucking at it.

Sigh.

 I'm not sure there's much more to say, other than I need to move it higher on my priority list, if I want to do this thing at least half-decently. Or even half-heartedly.

Which means, back to the monthly platform daily to do list Robert urged us to set up in April and continue visiting monthly from then, er, now on. Frelling meevocks, this writing gig is tough.

Later, when I actually have something to say...

* Check out Adopta-Platoon.org

It's a great organization. And for you writers out there, it's an excuse to write a human being who may or may not be able to write you back. It's kinda freeing, in an odd sorta way, just tossing unanswered cards, letters and goodie boxes out into snail mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment