Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ahem, it's been awhile

And I'm not going to apologize to anyone but myself.  'Cuz all this blogging stuff is mainly for me anyway.  I'm also thinking about changing what I do on this thing (not that I have a specific theme or anything), mainly because it's not that interesting to me to write about writing.  You can read all about that other places.

I think I'm going to do a couple of different things.  Maybe a science fiction book review, which would mean me actually getting back into reading them on a semi-regular basis.  Maybe a photo day, to get me back into playing with (& learning about) my digital camera.  And the maddening photo-shoppy programs that I persist in fruitless attempts to learn to operate.  [Sigh]   Not sure what else.  Guess links to little things which tickle my fancy.  But, maybe not 'cuz you can see LOL Cats on FB all you want.

I'm only 71 days behind my NY's Resolution schedule here.  

2 comments:

  1. Bring it on! Maybe throw a little Harlem Shake in there while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete