Monday, July 1, 2013

Suckage

Yes, I know, I still suck at this whole blog thing.

Well, I had a good weekend, even if my SO was home stuck with the dog because his niece backed out of dog-sitting at the last minute.  Never trust a teenager. 

I still am about a week behind in my online Literature of Science Fiction class.  I put off reading "Frankenstein" that first week of class and have yet to catch up.  I have a solid A average, but prolly will never take an online lit class again. I like the actual class atmosphere.  And reacting to class discussion as opposed to reading a boat-load of responses on the computer.

I get to write my final on "Farscape," which tickles the crap outta me.  Gotta find that fan-book to see if I can get any useful quotes to use in my final.

Who-hoo!  I actually posted on my blog.

And I'm not doing Camp NANO this year. Too effin busy.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever finish Frankenstein? It's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete