Friday, April 13, 2012

Catching up

I'm finally getting to day 6 of the Platform Challege RLB has cast out on his My Name is Not Bob blog.   And maybe Day 7, 11, 12 & 13 too.

 http://www.kateyschultz.com/2012/04/prairie-center-going-inside_12.html

I know Katey Schultz through Eve's Night Out, and later, through training in the Blue Ridge Martial Arts Academy in WNC.  She's a writer, blogger and has been traveling from residency to residency for over 2 years now.  She has posted to her blog regularly over the years, not quite daily but darn close.  She's announced that she is cutting back to 2 posts a week, to "refill the well" before she embarks on her next project. 


As a newbie at this whole blogging thing, and with everything else in my life, besides writing, the dogs, work, self-care, etc, I do not foresee a daily blog. habit forming.  I can't even get up at the same time every day.


My point is, does getting sucked into an internet presence necessarily mean that it will drain my creative energy? 


What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Only if you let it!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is starting to help my creativity along a bit. I did get lost in it all for a while, but am digging myself out now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think writing leads to more writing. If you're not burnt out, the blog won't hurt. So says the woman that hasn't written anything since January....

    ReplyDelete